Nowadays, the popularity of using kratom product is increased day by day and people would like to get benefits of kratom strains. So, have you to decide to take kratom tea? But, don’t know how to take? If like so, then at last you reached a right place to get an excellent idea. There are so many ways to take kratom strains, but the simple and easy way is mixing with tea. We all know that how beneficial is tea on the body to refresh it, so taking kratom in tea is the best way. So, how to make kratom tea? Stay here and continue your reading of this section to get some instructions on preparing kratom tea.
How to make kratom tea at home?
If you’re already familiar with the kratom product, then you should know the different varieties of kratom powder available in various formats. When you have decided to prepare a tea using kratom powder, at first, you need to choose a right dosage level. If this is the first time for you to using kratom, then it is better to start with a small amount. However, the amount of powder is based on the tolerance and preference for what you want. But, you don’t worry; here are tips for you to choose a right dosage level.
- One gram of powder results in extremely mild effects, but best for starter
- 3 grams of powder mixing with tea results in moderate effects
- 5 grams of kratom strains offers powerful effects for most of the people
- 10 grams of kratom powder features very powerful results
- More than 15 grams of dosage is best for experienced users to get expected result
From this different amount of dosage level, you need to choose the right one that perfectly suits for your level of tolerance. But, while preparing, you have to avoid the larger amount of dosage to get rid of side effects.
Instructions to make kratom tea:
This section helps you to prepare a kratom tea perfectly for you to drink on regular basis. Prior to starting preparing, you need to make sure all the items required to start processing. Below are the things that you need to make a tea properly.
- Heating source
- Kratom powder
Steps to prepare kratom tea:
Once you have ready with the above-listed things, and then start following the below steps to prepare tea.
- At first, boil a half cup of water in the kettle
- Measure the amount of kratom powder you want
- Add the measured amount of powder in the water
- Keep the water on low heat for 15 minutes
- Check the color of the tea
- If it’s in deep yellow or orange color, then remove kettle from heating source
- Keep the water over the mug
That’s all!! Kratom tea is ready to drink, so whenever you want to prepare kratom tea, simply follow these steps to make a tea.